3 Jun 2011

To market, to market....



Tsk, tsk, tsk! I've been such a naughty (read: lazy) blogger of late. I've been sewing up a storm for the Racecourse Road Carnival on Sunday and Mr. Weather Man is predicting a glorious sunshiney day! I can't wait to set up shop with the beautiful and ever talented Melinda of moose and bird and indulge in a day of cups of tea, chats with a lovely friend I hardly get to see....and lots of sales! We'd love to see you there.

P.S. Promise I'll be a better blogger in the coming weeks.... there's something big in the works for mon petit poppet and I can't wait to share!

4 comments:

  1. Glad all is hunky dory, good luck for the markets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't wait for you to share ... enjoy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for Sunday Steph! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a wonderful market!
    looking forward to your new adventures Steph ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank-you so much for joining me on my adventure. x