24 Jun 2011

My Creative Space - Wee Little Clothes

This world has been blessed with the arrival of two new wee bubby girls! Welcome beautiful angels Nanette and Carmen!


Smock blouses in fabric as soft as a whisper and organic cotton long sleeve t's appliquéd with teensy butterflies and birds.


Easy to pop over delicate little heads and oh so soft for snuggling!


So lovely to be crafting again after a wee hiatus on the lounge! A list as long as my arm of all the heavenly Wintery things I'm itching to make.





Ah the delicious weekend is upon us...perhaps I'll snatch a moment or two to myself to work on one or two of them. Or perhaps fill my newly claimed vintage leadlight kitchen dresser destined to be my new craft cupboard. Calling all able bodied men to our house this weekend to lift her upstairs...she sure weighs a tonne!! And maybe bake another of these....I'll share with those men, I promise ;)



Enjoying browsing at all the crafty folk over here...come join me!





8 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! How lovely that your are being surrounded by new little babes whilst you yourself are busy making one yourself!! Love the fabric - so sweet and gentle. Glad to see you back to crafting and can't wait to see that divine sounding dresser just waiting to house your fabric collections and bits and bobs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Steph!
    Sometimes a little break from being crafty and clever is just the thing to ignite a new creative drive, isn't it?
    Have a lovely weekend,

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really love the long sleeve blouses... Did you make the pattern yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet my dear - have a husband home (yay) School holidays, sleep in's pj's until 10 and eggs and toast are on the agender and a catch up you my lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those smock tops are just beautiful...I have two new bubbas arriving in our family by the end of the year...can't wait to make some very cute things too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, Steph. And I love the girls' old-fashioned names. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those twin things make my ovaries lurch. Stop that!

    You make such beautiful things. Me, jealous much?

    Um, yes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh viva la libertie, c'est encroyable, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank-you so much for joining me on my adventure. x