10 Jun 2013

little things


Little things that make our world. Things I want to capture, tuck away and peek at another day....and smile.

A vintage cross stitch for my honey girl's room. I think Barnaby bear approves.
Her treasure box. It's contents? A dead grasshopper, a tiny feather and a diamante.
Finger puppet play in the morning sun.
A cake for Papa bear with lots of candles.
Paint splattered, on the wrong feet and blue. These boots say so very much about my wild girl.
Looking out to sea.

Steph x

Joining in with the beautiful Em.

8 comments:

  1. I love that treasure box and it's contents! What lovely little things you have surrounding you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful. Some time ago I couldn't understand why to capture details when I have everything in one picture. Now I can't understand how could I think that way. Details are important and needed. Thank you for these lovely detailed photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Steph; I think I love the 'cake' best, and those well travelled boots : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. every little girl needs a treasure box. my sweeties treasure box is full of hair clips , fluff bunnies and grass clippings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! What a perfect little treasure box and the most wonderful gumboots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every tiny thing tells a story. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cross stitch is divine! i love cross stich, just wish i could find more time! I love it how kids think we are so old...although i guess compared to their single digits we are! such wonderful snaps of life at yours...wishing you a splendid week and feeling we must chat soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cross stitch is amazing.
    and all those finger puppets = hours of play fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your words brighten my day! Thank-you so much for joining me on my adventure. x